We love hearing about how our customers are using our products and software, and we recently received feedback that you do too!
While we work on gathering more case studies and stories from the field, we wanted to make sure that you can find some right away.
Here are several ways that you can read up on customer experiences:
- Visit our Case Studies page and learn how Song Meters and the Echo Meter Touch are used in innovative ways to capture critical bioacoustics data and include diverse groups of citizen scientists in the discover of the world of bats.
- Read our Grant recipients' progress reports to get the latest updates on our Scientific Product Grant.
- Peruse a variety of white papers and presentations to see how our hardware and software is used for public and private research.
- Scan our Third-Party Publications page for dozens of scientific publications, government papers and presentations, consultant studies, university researcher work and posters – all explaining how Wildlife Acoustics hardware and software is used around the world for critical bioacoustics research.
- Read our blog for everything from product tips to stories about citizen science.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to share your ideas and comments about the world of bioacoustics, biology, and of course, Wildlife Acoustics products.
We’d like to hear from you!
If you have an article, white paper, poster, pictures and/or videos addressing work you’re doing with Wildlife Acoustics hardware and/or software, send us an email and we’ll be happy to post it on our site and let the world know about it through our blog, Facebook and twitter.
Thank you for being a Wildlife Acoustics customer. We're dedicated to making your research easier and more effective. Please don't hesitate to let us know how we're doing.