Song Scope is fast, intuitive, and very flexible. It’s really three tools in one. That’s why we’ve created a three-part blog series to show you what Song Scope can do!
In Part 2 of our three-part series, we’re going to delve into what makes this tool truly unique.
Song Scope comes with a built-in feature that allows you to build high speed ”Recognizers”
In our last post, we talked about how the spectrogram viewer allowed you to quickly scroll through large audio files to review your data.
But that’s not all you can do…
- Song Scope takes scanning to the next level by allowing you to build your own Recognizers.
- Use recordings of vocalizations of interest to create a Recognizer that will automatically scan thousands of hours of audio files automatically.
- Song Scope’s powerful, patented classification algorithms do the work for you. The Recognizers find the most likely occurrences of a specific vocalization of interest. The results can then be quickly reviewed and confirmed.
- Build 1 or Build 100 recognizers!
- Originally designed for birds' song, but can be used with any species that have a consistent vocalization. Song Scope can be used for herpetology and marine research as well.
- Song Scope is the only analysis software capable of understanding variation and syllables of songs
Scope it out for FREE: 15 day trial compatible with Windows, Mac, or Linux.
Visit the Song Scope product page for more info, tips, and photos!