Our new SM3M marine recorder is full of improvements on our popular SM2M model.
Wondering what’s changed?Here’s a quick rundown of a few of the features we’ve added to make this our most intuitive and dependable marine recorder and noise logger yet!
- Heavy duty hydrophone cage offers greater protection
- Hydrophone waterblock prevents leakage into the device
- New heavy duty carrying case for the SM3M submersible
- Easier to program
- Alerts you when you’ve made a mistake in loading, editing, or running a program
- Complete control over all internal parameters
- Automatic set up--simply connect your hydrophone(s), load a program, and press start
- Status button lets you quickly check usage, battery voltage, and more
- Metadata embedded in the files and enhanced self diagnostics
- New circuit design
- Improved battery life
- Temperature-controlled clock crystal maintains clock accuracy at extreme temperatures
- Native SDXC support, meaning no re-formatting needed
- Nap mode allows recorder to improve battery life by up to 50%
- Record on 2 channels up to 256 kHz or one channel up to 384 kHz
- ...and more!
If you have any questions about our latest marine recorders, don't hesitate to contact us and we'd be happy to help!