If you're awarded the grant you are expected to:
- Provide written acceptance of awarded grant and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Maintain contact with us and provide quarterly updates on your project.
- When possible, acknowledge the support of Wildlife Acoustics, Inc. in any presentations, meetings, publications and/or materials resulting from the project.
- Submit a final report within two months of completion of the project, or that phase of the project. Refer to Reporting Guidelines for what is expected in the final report.
Important Note: If no reports are provided, you will be ineligible for future grants.
Email your quarterly and final reports to Wildlife Acoustics. Reports will include:
- General Information such as date submitted and by whom.
- Summary addressing the main findings, outcomes and successes of the project in 500 words or less.
- Description of major goals and objectives of the project and how they were accomplished.
- Description of the impact your findings and/or accomplishments will have on conservation. Also note any partnerships or collaborations that were created as a result of the project. Did/will your findings and/or accomplishments influence existing conservation/research priorities or policy?
- Description of the long-term implications of the project and next steps.
- Meaningful experience/story from the project that illustrates its impact /accomplishments. Copies of published short reports, journal articles, and popular media articles, etc. are appreciated.
- If possible, include photographs that describe the project. Please number photographs and include appropriate captions for each. Each caption should include basic information about the activity, animal or habitat in the photo and the significance of the picture to the project. Please include the name of the photographer (for photo credit) as well as the names of any persons appearing in the frame.
Sharing Your Findings
Information provided in reports may be posted on Wildlife Acoustics' website. If requested, Wildlife Acoustics will delay posting of project summaries to our website to keep this research confidential until official publication occurs.