- 150 meters
- 32-bit .wav with 24-bits of dynamic range on each channel for acoustic frequencies. 16-bit .wav with 16-bits of dynamic range on each channel for ultrasonic frequencies.
- 2Hz to 192kHz
Assumes continuous recording with batteries fully populated.
Half duty cycle doubles duration.
80 days continuously with alkaline batteries
65 days continuously with alkaline batteries
Storage Longevity based on Recording Bandwidth:
Assumes continuous recording with 2 TB of memory using WAC compression. Half duty cycle doubles duration.
- 8kHz: 1236 days
- 24kHz: 412 days
- 48kHz: 206 days
- 96kHz: 103 days
- 192kHz: 51 days
- Accepts up to 4 SDHC or SDXC cards (class 4 or higher) for storage capacity up to 2 terabytes
- Diameter: 6.6"/16.8 cm
- Length: 35.8 +/-.03"/90.9 +/-.8 cm (includes eyebolt and hydrophone cage)
- Without batteries: 9.5 kg in air with 5.5 kg of buoyancy.
- With batteries: 13.5 kg in air with 1.5 kg of buoyancy in water.