Specifications of the Song Meter SM4
- The recorder supports the following sample rates in samples per second on one or two channels: 8000, 12000, 16000, 22050, 24000, 32000, 44000, 48000,96000
- The Song Meter SM4 does not provide triangulation capabilities. If you need a recorder with triangulation capabilities, the Song Meter SM3 is a great alternative.
Contact Sales for pricing and availability of the Song Meter SM3.
Built-in Microphones (2):
- Directional Characteristic: Omni-Directional
- Sensitivity: -33.5 dB +/- 3 dB at 1 kHz (0 dB=1 V/Pa)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB Typ. at 1kHz (1 Pa, A weighted network)
- Max Input Sound Level: 122 dB SPL Typ.
- View Microphone Response Chart
- Up to 400 hours with 4 D-cell Alkaline or 250 hours with NiHM batteries
- NOTE: Run times can vary by as much as 50% depending on the characteristics of specific brands and models of flash cards, the kind and quality of batteries used (alkaline versus rechargeable), temperature and configuration. We recommend SanDisk brand SDHC/SDXC cards.
- Internal power using 4 D-size alkaline or NiHM batteries
- External power via optional SM3/SM4 Power Cable
- 2 SDHC/SDXC flash card slots (Class 4 or greater)*
- More than 1 terabyte total capacity using 2 512GB SDXC cards
- *We recommend using SanDisk SDHC/SDXC cards. You can buy them from our store.
- Height: 8.6" / 218 mm
- Width: 7.3" / 186 mm
- Depth: 3.1" / 78 mm
- 1.6 lbs / .7 kg without batteries
- 2.9 lbs / 1.3 kg with batteries
Enclosure Environmental Protection:
- -4°F to +122°F or -20°C to 50°C