I’m experiencing issues with Echo Meter Touch on iOS
Before digging into the specifics of your issue, it's best to perform a baseline set of updates and checks to rule out any routine issues:
- Ensure that the iOS device you are using is on our list of compatible devices. Many issues can be caused by a lack of computational resources in older devices.
- Update iOS to the latest stable version. See Apple's instructions for updating iOS here.
- Update the Echo Meter app to the latest available version in the Updates tab of the App Store. See a short video demonstrating this process here.
- Close all apps and reset your device before opening Echo Meter again:
- Close all apps running on your device by double-pressing the home button, then swiping each window upwards.
- Shut off your device by holding the sleep/wake button and following the "slide to power off" prompt.
- Turn your device on by holding the home button and the sleep/wake button until an Apple icon appears on the screen.
- Open Echo meter without opening any other apps.