How can I transfer all of my Echo Meter Touch recordings to my computer?
For most datasets, it is very simple to transfer recordings to a computer over Wi-Fi.
- On your iOS device, open the Settings app. Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, and ensure that your computer is connected to the same network.
- Open the Echo Meter app and navigate to the Recordings list.
- Tap the Edit button in the upper-right corner.
- Select the recordings you want to transfer by tapping on the dark circles to the left of each entry.
- Press the Share icon, represented as three connected dots, at the top of the screen. This brings up the Share Recordings prompt.
- Tap "WiFi" and wait while the app compresses your recordings into a single archive.
- On your computer, open a web browser and enter the URL exactly as it appears on the screen of your iOS device. This will take you to a web page where you can download your recordings.
This procedure will work with common household, single-router Wi-Fi networks. If you are on a school or corporate network and find that this method does not work, see instructions for using iTunes file transfer below.
iTunes File Transfer
For very large datasets, or when Wi-Fi is not available, the fastest way to get recordings off of your iOS device is to use iTunes on your computer. Please see the video below for a demonstration of this process, or this Apple Support article for a written guide.