A subscription license can be transferred from one user to another. The transfer can be between an Administrator and Guest, or from one Guest to another. Multiple users cannot share a single subscription credit. Make sure you follow all of these steps in order to complete the transfer.
- Log into your Wildlife Acoustics account and navigate to SUBSCRIPTIONS.
- Click RELEASE next to the email address of the user whose subscription license you want to give to someone else. A “Released” subscription means that it has been removed from any computers it was used on. It is still linked to the original user, but it is now ready to be transferred.
- If the new user is not the Administrator or an existing Guest, add their email address to the “Add a guest to share your subscription credits” field and click ADD GUEST.
- Under "Transfer from released subscription email address," enter the original user's email address.
- Under "Transfer to an unsubscribed or expired email address," enter the email address of the person who will now be using Kaleidoscope Pro.
- Click TRANSFER.
The new user will now be able to activate the subscription license via the Kaleidoscope Pro License menu.
Please see "Activate A Subscription License" for further details.