Every quarter, Wildlife Acoustics will be giving away up to $5,000 of product* to grant recipients worldwide. If they choose to make the results public, recipients will also have their work featured on our website and social media channels.
Grant recipients must be associated with a charitable, educational or other tax-exempt organization**. Consideration will be given to projects that meet the following criteria:
- Project makes significant use of bioacoustics for data collection and/or analysis.
- The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation.
- The grant award would have significant impact on the success of the project.
- The grant request provides adequate information to evaluate the project, including detailed expected outcomes and use of bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
- The project should begin in the year that the application is submitted, or in the following year if the application is submitted in the off-season.
* Refer to the FAQ tab for products that are excluded from the program. We do not grant cash or equipment other than our own.
** Government agencies are not eligible. See grant FAQs for information regarding countries that do not grant tax-exempt status or documentation.