Wildlife Acoustics, Echo Meter, Song Meter, Kaleidoscope and Song Sleuth are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Song Scope, Song Stream, Song Scape, EM3, SM1, SM2, SM2BAT, SM4, SM4BAT, EMT2, EMT2Pro, Wac2Wav, Real Time Expansion and We Listen are trademarks of Wildlife Acoustics, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Some Wildlife Acoustics products are covered under patents:
- EP 3347898 Enclosure for supporting acoustic equipment
- EP 2877820 Method of extracting zero crossing data from full spectrum signals
- EP 2742328 Digital sampling and zero crossing of acoustic signals of animals
- EP 1661123 Method and apparatus for automatically identifying animal species from their vocalizations
- GB 2480358 Method for listening to ultrasonic animal sounds
- US 10,670,704 Method and apparatus for detection of ultrasonic echolocation calls
- US 10,612,967 Ultrasonic microphone enclosure
- US D865,704 Audio recorder enclosure
- US D813,835 Audio recorder enclosure
- US D801,683 Apparatus for supporting acoustic equipment
- US 9,762,987 Enclosure for supporting acoustic equipment
- US 8,995,230 Method of extracting zero crossing data from full spectrum signals
- US 8,627,723 Digital sampling and zero crossing of acoustic signals of animals
- US 8,599,647 Method for listening to ultrasonic animal sounds
- US 7,782,195 Apparatus for scheduled low power autonomous data recording
- US 7,454,334 Method and apparatus for automatically identifying animal speciews from their vocalizations
Additional U.S. and international patents pending.
Wildlife Acoustics, Inc. reserves the right to make corrections, modifications, enhancements, improvements, and other changes to its products and services at any time and to discontinue any product or service without notice.